Sunday, March 02, 2008

Anchorage 5

Marine theme for Marin.
I always enjoy stopping by Anchorage 5 Restaurant for the friendly service and cozy interior that has a marine theme that reminds me of home (Seattle). I've been wanting to try out their breakfast, and was given a nice opportunity a couple days ago.

Yukon Omelet

I chose a Yukon Omelet, which is stuffed with fresh spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and artichoke hearts. It was done to perfection, and came with my choice of cottage fries (or hashbrowns). It also comes with your choice of toast, I enjoyed some wheat toast (not pictured). It's not far from Molly Stone's Market, hidden back on Gate 5 road. This breakfast is worth seeking out. Open from 7 a.m. every day, serving breakfast and lunch only.

Previously reviewed:
October 17, 2007

No comments: