Monday, July 02, 2007

Sushi Ran corridor

Also Ran.
Since I had such a lovely dish for lunch the other day at Sushi Ran, I had to feature it in today's post. I wrote about a lunch visit to Sushi Ran in May, that featured a perfect oyako-don.

Miso Black Cod

Today's lunch was a tender, moist and deeply flavorful Black Cod miso. It was artfully arranged on top of fresh, cooked crisp Blue Lake green beans. It was light and delightful and came with miso soup and rice. I'm still working on getting the shots with my new phone camera to be focused. But I still think you can 'get the picture' from this. This dish must be one of the reasons that the Michelin Guide chose Sushi Ran to give a star rating to!

June Flowers by the way

On the way back to my car, I couldn't help but snap this photo of some beautiful flowers along the sidewalk on Caledonia Street. Fed by all senses in Sausalito this day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your photos! Thank you.