Saturday, December 16, 2006

Horizons

Beauty on the Horizon.
What a beautiful day it was in Sausalito! I had been to Horizons several times in the past, but in the evening. Yesterday I lunched there, and it was such fine weather I could enjoy the outside deck seating.


Counter

I had to jump up and immediately start shooting the scene. What a perfect romantic spot! It would be great to sit on the benches facing out with a drink and chat as the sun set.

Clam Chowder

I decided to try their clam chowder, which came out hot and really tasty -- some are creamy without flavor, this one was smooth and creamy but the cream did not overpower the lovely clam flavor.

Boats passing

I had to keep shooting while I waited for the next course. It was a great day for boating.

Asian Chicken Salad

Next up was an amazingly fresh and crisp Asian Chicken Salad. Doesn't that look just toothsome! I understand that they serve brunch both Saturdays & Sundays from 10:30 a.m - 2:00 p.m. This would be a good place to start out a weekend!

No comments: