Monday, November 19, 2007

Fuzio

Is there any restaurant that you could eat at every day? For a number of years, I was pretty close to doing so at Fuzio in San Francisco's Embarcadero Center. It is in the same building as my former company, and it is still the freshest promptest friendliest. I used to sit at the counter by the open kitchen and marvel at the camaraderie while dishes literally whizzed down the line to the last dress up with pretty green 'confetti', and out to the tables, hot or cold as expected.

Blue Cheese Chicken Salad

So when I was in the Financial District the other day, I just had to have my Fuzio fix. I chose to enjoy the Blue Cheese Chicken Salad. The blue cheese dressing does a great job of melding the chicken, romaine, apples, and pasta together and the diced bright red tomato makes a perky garnish. Not only was the restaurant as I remembered, even after a nearly a couple years of absence some of the staff were the same and they remembered me, as well as the friendly manager. No wonder there is a line out the door every day!

No comments: