Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thep Lela Thai

Great Thai place in my backyard.
I've been here so many times, and thought I'd blogged somewhere about it, but it looks like this may be the first official post! Thep Lela is in Mill Valley's Strawberry Village, tucked into a peaceful back corner.

Salad

Pretty salad which is as fresh and delicious as it looks.

Bamee Chicken

I ordered one of my favorite lunch specials there, Bamee chicken. Served with very nicely flavored BBQ chicken breasts, pounded into thin scallops atop lightly flavored egg noodles with a sweet and chili infused dipping sauce. Thep Lela is good any time of day.

2 comments:

Zoomie said...

Anna, you find such fun places. I'm a relatively new reader (found you through Cookiecrumb) and I enjoy reading about your "cool finds."

Anna Haight said...

I'm glad you are enjoying it here Zoomie! Welcome.