Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day. I did putter around and then Jo-Ann & Jonathon & family came over to swim. I intended to join them, but Daniel showed up just prior for a photo op. Since the last photo op, where my favorite headshot scored 9.5 on Hot or Not and then lately dropped to 8.5, he wanted to see if he could better the score. I'm becoming quite the character photographer ;-). Hot or Not is one of the top 10 web phenomena in the past 10 years according to CNet. Wikipedia has a nice write-up on the site. Two of the results of todays photo op are below:


So we'll see how these rate among the Hot or Not crowd.

I took probably 100 or more...

By the way, if any of my friends or friends thereof happen to be or know someone in the age range of 20-30 with blonde hair and on the tall side who is looking for that special someone... let me know and I'll put you in touch with Daniel, who lives in Berkeley. He looks startlingly like Clark Kent (Christopher Reeves) in person.

That part having been done, we went to see "The 40-Year-Old Virgin". It was not REALLY my cup of tea, but I have to admit it had me howling with laughter.

No comments: